VW Caddy 3 2003-2010 / VW Caddy GP (facelift) 2010-2015 / VW Caddy 4 2015-2020
- direct fitment on caddy bases (these frames are not 100% horizontal, they walk a bit forward)
– VW Polo
– Seat Ibiza
– Audi A1
– Skoda Fabia
- passend op luxe stoelframes / touran frames (these frames are 100% horizontal, direct fitment 2003 – 2020)
– all out of Golf 5, 6, 7, 7.5, 8 and bigger models
– all out of Audi A3 and bigger models
– all out of Seat Leon and bigger models
– all out of Skoda Octavia and bigger models
- Other chairs can of course be made to fit, so that they can fit in a caddy. You will also see seats from other brands in the VW caddy’s where the owner has adjusted the seats or had them adjusted in terms of mounting on the bases or the bottom.
- Airbags VW Caddy 4, from the VAG group you can connect them without any problems, all you have to do is solder the original plug of the airbag with some wire to the seats you want to place to make it work directly on the wiring harness . The plugs of the Caddy 4 are different from those of the other chairs.
VW Caddy 5 2021+
- VW Golf 7, 7.5, 8 fit directly in terms of chassis, airbag plugs can differ slightly per type of caddy, which also applies to golf, the more luxurious and/or younger that plugs have been changed. Also note that in many cases the belt buckles have to be transferred. Seats from Audi, Seat, Skoda of the larger models can also fit directly (subject to the plugs on the seats and the belt buckles).